Monday, July 2, 2007

of sense and sensitivity

completed one day of valuation.actually enjoyed it.is not that big a deal.let me tell my students i did not value our college scripts.the thing that struck me about valuation was a feeling of guilt.it is not easy giving a student poor grades.every time i did it i was besieged with a feeling of guilt.i hope i am able to handle the stress of valuation in a better fashion in the coming days.i remember telling my students once in the course of a journalism class that i made a poor professional journalist-i could'nt be professional enough.i guess i am too sensitive when it comes to the plight of others around.girls ,the next time i go on and on about being strong and controlled remind me of my frailities.thats it for now.bye.

2 comments:

Vandana said...

all i can say is - you are really humble mam...

Anju Christine said...

i refuse to agree that journalism in any form is unbiased... evry1 is sensitive to things ... journalistic objectivity is the art of camouflaging our opinions and biases with masks of objectivism.......